The Christian Restoration Ministry has received an inordinate amount of response to our position on most of our blogs. Most of it has been positive, but too much of it negative. Too many people are complaining that we are too negative in our articles, that we can find nothing about which to be happy. It is to these people we direct our attention in this article.
In centuries past, people from time to time would look at world events and think they could see the fulfillment of End Time prophecy, and proclaim it to the world. However, in every instance, those who knew their Bibles well would protest that the End of the Age could not yet be happening because the key prophecy of Israel returning to her land had not yet happened. Bible scholars have always correctly considered that the End Times clock would not begin to tick until Israel had returned as a nation to her ancient God-given land.
Consider the key prophecies:
For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring back the captives of Judah and Jerusalem," [Joel 3:1 KJV]
Amos 9:14-15, "14, I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them. They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit. 15 I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them,”
Amos 9:14-15 was very confusing to bible prophecy as Israel has been destroyed in 70 AD with over 1,356,460 Jews dying after revolting against their Roman oppressors. There was no way this bible prophecy could be fulfilled. Then on May 15, 1948 Israel became a nation in one day and the words of Jesus became paramount when he stated:
Matthew 24:33-34 "So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled."
So the question remains.
In Matthew 24, our Lord prophesies the utter destruction of the magnificent Temple that was the pride, heart and soul of Israel [verse 2]. The disciples were completely shocked, for they correctly equated the destruction of the Temple with the destruction of the entire nation. They further equated these twin destructions with the End of the Age, so they asked Jesus to give them THE Sign by which they would know the End Times were approaching.
Jesus gave them many signs, but suddenly, in verse 15, He proclaims the prophecy of Daniel 9:27, where Antichrist walks into the Temple to profane it, and to commit the "abomination which causes desolation".
But, wait a minute! We saw the Temple destroyed in verse 2, but where was the reconstruction of the temple that is so necessary for the Antichrist to profane it? Further, no Temple reconstruction is possible unless the nation of Israel has been reestablished in the first place.
Therefore, Bible scholars have long recognized that Jesus very strongly was implying that, between verses 2 and 15 of Matthew 24; two events had to have occurred: Israel being reestablished as a nation and the Temple being reconstructed. Both events were likened to the gradual, and painful, process of childbirth [verse 8, the "sorrows" of childbirth].
Thus we can go back to Joel 3:1, and put a firm historic date on the fulfillment of this prophecy. "For behold, in those days and at that time, when I shall reverse the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem ..." This prophecy was startlingly fulfilled on May 15, 1948, when Israel officially became a nation once again, against all historic odds, after being destroyed by nearly 1,900 years.
At this moment, the End Time clock began ticking.
After this, all the other events prophesied in Matthew 24 and elsewhere, could begin occurring. Right on schedule, the nations of the world began to be drawn into the Middle East, just as Joel 3:2-14 foretells. The term, "Valley of Jehoshaphat" is a generic term meaning "Middle East" [Dictionary of the Bible, p. 373].
Therefore, God predicted in verse 2 that He would draw all nations into the Middle East for judgment [verse 2], beginning with the Arabs [verse 4-8]. God's judgment will be in the form of war [verses 9-14]. Right on schedule, the Arabs went to war against Israel -- 1948, 1956, 1967, 1973, and 1981.
Today, war #6 is about to be launched, as tensions between Israel, the Palestinians, Syria, Egypt, Jordan, and possibly Iran, reach new heights daily.
Out of this planned war will stride Antichrist, as he promises Israel "peace and safety". Yes the Anti- Christ will be the one to broker the peace deal between Israel and her enemies.
Out of this planned war will stride Antichrist, as he promises Israel "peace and safety". Yes the Anti- Christ will be the one to broker the peace deal between Israel and her enemies.
Thus, we can know with great certainty that the world is now living in the End of the End of the Age.
Since this is the case, then what does the Bible say about the conditions of the various institutions on which civilization depends, and of the unique characteristics of the people in the End Times?
Once we understand this segment, we can more easily see how genuinely saved Christians need to approach living during this time.
We shall examine the following characteristics of the End of the Age about which we need to be aware:
1. Individual characteristics
The Bible clearly states that not every era of time is necessarily like the eras that preceded it. This doctrine is called, "Dispensationalism", and teaches that God deals differently in the eras in which He is about to work fulfillment of His prophecies. [Romans 2:15; 9:1; 2 Cor. 1:12; 4:2]
At the End of the Age, we shall see a very different type of individual. "But wicked men and impostors will go on from bad to worse, deceiving and leading astray others and being deceived and led astray themselves." [2 Timothy 3:13] In verses 1-5, we see these type of individuals exhibiting certain behaviors: [All Scripture quotations taken from the KJV Bible]
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
- "Lovers of self, self-centered"; greedy beyond belief; "abusive, blasphemous, scoffers, disobedient to parents, unholy, ungrateful, and profane" [Verse 2]
- Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, "Without natural affection, callous, inhuman, relentless, loose morally, uncontrolled, fierce, haters of good." [Verse 3];
- Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; "Treacherous, betrayers, rash and inflated with self-conceit; lovers of sensual pleasures and vain amusements rather than lovers of God." [Verse 4]
B. Personal Integrity and Integrity of Political Leaders
· Deceivers of highest magnitude: "Be careful that no one misleads you, deceiving you and leading you into error." [Matt 24:4]
For the entire 20th Century, our political leaders have masterfully deceived the voting public, carrying out programs to achieve secret goals far different than the goals they publicly stated. One of the greatest terrors any citizen faces is the prospect that his own leaders do not have his best interests at heart, but want to do him harm; however, this is exactly the situation facing us today, as the world has been reorganized into 10 super economic states and the key leaders of the world are preparing the world for Antichrist in fulfillment of Revelation 17:17.
2. Churches at the End of the Age
A. Church of End Time is Laodicea
The last Christian Church of the Christian Era is the Church of Laodicea [Revelation 3:14-18]. Jesus Christ had not one good word to say to this church, as it was doing nothing Biblical or correct. He told this church they had the following characteristics for which He was going to bring them into Judgment:
· Church was Lukewarm -- "So, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue you out of My mouth!" [Rev 3:16] Jesus will personally reject this church totally.
· Church claimed to be rich, but was really poor -- "For you say, 'I am rich, I have prospered and grown wealthy, and I am in need of nothing." [Rev 3:17] This church will grow mighty in its own estimation, and will feel that it is rich, both financially and spiritually. However, Jesus says that this church is "... wretched, pitiable, poor, blind and naked." [Rev 3:17b]
B. Apostasy Prophesied
"Let no one deceive or beguile you in any way, for that day [Antichrist appearing] will not come except the apostasy comes first -- that is, unless the predicted great falling away of those who have professed to Christians has come -- and the man of lawlessness (sin) is revealed, who is the son of doom (of perdition)." [2 Thessalonians 2:3-4]
Thus, as we approach the End of the Age, we shall see a "great falling away of those who have professed to be Christians" -- the great Apostasy. This apostasy shall literally open the door for Antichrist to enter by the leadership of the Christian Church.
In other words, Christian leaders are the ones who finally make it possible for Antichrist to come on to the world scene. The Christian leaders at the End of the Age are prophesied to be counterfeit, even though they look genuine, sound genuine, and have great numbers of followers.
C. Total Deceit From Religious Leaders Leads
Church Into Apostasy
"Holding a form of piety (true religion), but denying& rejecting the power of it"(2 Timothy 3: 5)
- Religious leaders hostile to the Truth, rejecting it [Verse 8] -- counterfeit religious leaders.
- “Be careful that no one misleads you, deceiving you and leading you into error." [Matt 24:3]
- “And many false prophets will rise up and deceive and lead many into error." [Matt 24:11]
- "For false Christ and false prophets will arise, and they will show great signs and wonders, so as to deceive and lead astray, if possible, even the elect." [Matt 24:24]
- Religious deceit will reach levels that are historically unprecedented.
I have heard many people tell me that the Bible foretells a last great revival before the return of Jesus Christ. Sadly, when I ask them for a Scripture reference, they are unable to provide one.
Still, Charismatic circles teach this false doctrine with all their heart, thus setting their members up for deception by false revivals based on counterfeit occult power, such as the Toronto Blessing, and the Pensacola, Florida, revivals, plus the occult phenomena Holy Laughter and being Slain in the Spirit as well as the Kundalini spirit infiltrating the Church today.
In every generation, most people just want to be able to live normal lives, growing older, marrying, raising children, seeing grandchildren grow up.
Most of us want to live in peace and prosperity, and to have government just leave us alone so we can enjoy the years God has given us. We at TCRM are no exception. We are raising families, participating in our economy, and enjoying life to its fullest.
However, we feel the strong hand of the Holy Spirit telling us that these days are not like any other previous generation; we are the generation that will see Jesus Christ, and Antichrist, and the glorious Rapture of the Church. We strongly feel that, in this unique time, we must be about our Father's business and our approach to life and to this ministry must be based upon Biblical principles, not on any ideas conceived by man.
· In this age of great apostasy the one thing the church needs above all else is revival. However while the Bible speaks a lot about end-time apostasy: "When the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on the earth" Luke 18:8), what does it say, if anything, about end-time revival?
· Brother and sisters, we are in labor pains for the upcoming "Tribulation " and the last 3 1/2 years of "Great Tribulation " I hold fast to a Mid Tribulation Rapture of the Church therefore believe rightly so that many will be left behind to be killed as the only way to be Saved.
· God poured out his Spirit on the day of Pentecost and with that went the universal out pouring of the Holy Spirit to as many as received Him.
· When the church is raptured so is the protection for this evil and wicked system. They begin to feel the effects of the beginning of the "WRATH" of God in and through His Judgment.
· True Wrath is a life apart from salvation and eternal life. Revival suggest a degradation of the very essence of the church for if the church cries out to God for revival then they are saying that they neglect to see that "The Spirit is already AT HAND"
· These are open to great deception as they clamor for fads and gimmicks to move them through Christianity.
· Just as the old and adulterous generation asked and looked for signs from The Christ, so too will this generation completely spit in the face of The Creator looking for that which already exist for believers without a price. The gift of the presence of the Power of the Holy Spirit.
· Fortunately, Jesus told us clearly what we were to expect as to the size of the true Christian Church just before the End of the Age – small. Maybe so small as to be almost not noticeable.
In other words, when Jesus Christ returns in the Rapture, the number of true believers shall be so small as to warrant this theoretical statement, "Will I find any faith left on the earth?"
In closing what does the Bible say our approach to this End of the Age should be?
Is it a time to laugh or a time to mourn? Is it a time for war or a time for peace? Let us continue to look at this subject, for it has had great impact upon our thinking and our entire mental and emotional approach to this matter.
God allowed us to create "The Christian Restoration Ministry" to give you the kind of sermons you could expect from a pulpit of God. The world does not need another ministry that tells its readers how inherently good they are, or how God is all love. The world has plenty of these kinds of ministries.
Further, we are not a devotional ministry. We are a ministry that warns people to get off the railroad tracks before the New World Order train runs them over. To repent for the End Times are upon us.
I am posting this timeline below for the edifying of the church, because God commanded us to study so that we may show ourselves approved unto God. This timeline shows the complete Christian and world history from the birth of Yeshua the Messiah until the Marriage of the church to Christ, and then unto the Eternal Order in which the Church and all saints live in harmony with God on Earth.
Watch this video below
THE PAST - Events that are already fulfilled
Watch this video below
THE PAST - Events that are already fulfilled
· Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus the Messiah) is Born in Bethlehem circa. 6 B.C.E.
· The Finished Work Accomplished - Sacrifice of Messiah circa 30 C.E. (A.D.)
· Destruction of the Temple (70 A.D.) Predicted by Messiah in Matthew 24:2
· Jewish Dispersion: Deuteronomy 28:15-29 , Ezekiel 36:2-8, Zechariah 10:9
· Church Age - Mystery form of the Kingdom Matthew 13, Ephesians :2
The Church Age is characterized by the seven churches in the Book of Revelation. The writer is speaking of seven actual first century churches, and all churches throughout the ages. There is a pattern between these churches and periods of church history.
· Ephesus- Desired Apostolic Church 30-100 A.D.
· Smyrna -Myrrh (death) Roman Persecution 100-313
· Pergamum- Thoroughly Married Roman Church State 313-600
· Thyatira- Perpetual Sacrifice Dark Ages 600-1517
· Sardis- Those Escaping Reformation 1517-1648
· Philadelphia- Brotherly Love Missionary Movement 1648-1900
· Laodicea- People Ruling Apostasy 1900-present
End Times/The Last Days/ The Beginning of Sorrows
· Islam - 622 AD Arab hatred toward Israel. Islam is the ultimate replacement theology. Islam teaches a new form of legalism that is a reaction against the Sonship of the Messiah and a replacement of the promises of Israel to the Arab peoples. Ezekiel 35:1-15, Ezekiel 36:2, Jeremiah 50:7,11
· The Age will be characterized by general local wars, famine, earthquakes, and false messiahs.
Matthew 24:6-7 "And you will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but the end is not yet."
Nation against Nation, Kingdom against Kingdom -Major world- wide conflict that begin the End Times or Last Days: World War I & II (1914, 1939) Matthew 24:7
Both World Wars had major Jewish implications, The Holocaust & Zionist Movement
State of Israel is established on May 15, 1948. Israel is established as a secular nation in unbelief for a future judgment known as a Time of Jacob's Trouble; The Bibles speaks of a great gathering of Gentile Armies against Jerusalem. If this is true then the return of Israel in 1948 is a significant fulfillment of Bible prophecy. Ezekiel 20:33-35, Ezekiel 22:17, Zephaniah 2:1
Jerusalem the capital of Israel is under Jewish control (1967) Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15 2 Thessalonians 2:3, Revelation 11:2
Israel is currently attempting to negotiate peace with Arab neighbors - This sets the stage for the Non-Arab invasion of Ezekiel 38, where Arab nations will not be involved in this conflict because of the peace treaty. Russia/Iran (Non-Arabs) will come against Israel.
· A Peace treaty with the Arab states will lead into non-Arab conflict involving an invasion of Israel Ezekiel 38 (Rosh-Russia) (Cush-Ethiopia) (Meshech-Moscow) (Put-Libya) (Tubal-Tubalsk, Siberia) (Gomer-Germany) (Persia-Iran) (Togarmah-Armenia)
· The One World Government will be established- (One Horn) Daniel 7:23
· One world government divides into ten kingdoms (Ten Horn) Daniel 7:24 (Note: The European Union is one of the Ten Toes)
· The Rise of Anti-Christ, (Anti-Messiah who opposes the real Messiah) is different from the other nations that ruled the earth.
Some believe the Anti-Messiah will serve as a false Messiah for the Jewish People. This is not the case. He is the one world leader who takes over the Jewish Temple and claims himself as God.
· The Anti-Christ is of Roman origin, the prince of the people who destroyed the city. Daniel 7:24b
· Period of peace during 3 1/2 year period of false security for Israel. Daniel 9:27
· Turmoil for the rest of the world. 1 Thessalonians 5:1-3,
· Blackout Joel 2:31
· Return of Eliyahu HaNavi (Elijah the Prophet) the forerunner of the Messiah. Malachi 4:5-6, Malachi 3:1, Isaiah 40:3
· The Third Temple will be restored and sacrifices will be reinstituted at the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. Daniel 9:27, Isaiah 66:1
RAPTURE OF THE CONGREGATION OF THE MESSIAH
New Testament Saints - All believers in the Messiah will be caught up. The Church is composed of Believing Jews and Gentiles beginning at Acts Chapter 2 until the Rapture. The fact is that the Messiah can come at any time to gather the New Testament Saints. There are no preconditions for the "catching away of believers". I truly believe that the messiah comes in the middle of the tribulation but then we do not know exactly when he is coming and we should always be ready.
The scriptures teach that the Messiah will come secretly before the wrath. The Second Coming is exactly seven years after the signing of the covenant with the Anti-Christ, but the rapture could happen at any moment.
· Mansions are being prepared for believers. John 14:1-3
· Believers will meet the Messiah in the air (dead ones will rise first). 1Thessalonians 4:13-18
· Believers receive glorified bodies. 1 Corinthians 15:50-58
· Believers are delivered from the wrath or ‘Great Tribulation” 1 Thessalonians 1:9-10
· Yeshua will come secretly before the wrath. Luke 21:36, 1 Thessalonians 5:1-10
· Shofar (Last of 7 Trumpets) of Righteousness blown 1 Corinthians 15:52
· There are normal conditions on the earth. Matthew 24:38-44
Great Tribulation Saints are all believer who accept the Messiah Yeshua after the church is raptured out of the first 3 ½ years of tribulation.) There are believers present during the entire tribulation. In fact the purpose of the tribulation is to bring people to faith by means of God's wrath, and cause them to cry out the Messiah.
JUDGMENT FOR CHURCH SAINTS ONLY FOR REWARDS
Believers will be judge but not for their sins. Our sins were judged on the cross. We are judged for our works done in the body. See The Seven Significant Judgments for details about the judgments of God. Our works will be judged at the Bema. The Bema is the term for the Judgment Seat. In the synagogue the Bema is the raised platform in the center of the synagogue where the Torah is read. Messiah will be at the Bema to judge our works.
· An accounting of our works will be given Romans 14:10-12
· Basis of this judgment 2 Corinthians 5:10
· Bad works are burned 1 Corinthians 3:10-15
· Five types of crowns will be given to those who are faithful:
1. Incorruptible Crown 1 Corinthians 9:24-25
2. Crown of Rejoicing 1 Thessalonians 2:19
3. Crown of Righteousness 2 Timothy 4:7-8
4. Crown of Life James 1:12 , Revelation 2:10
5. Crown of Glory 1 Peter 5:2-4
TRIBULATION/7 YEAR PERIOD/JUDGMENT/WRATH OF GOD
· Signing of the Seven Year covenant with the Anti-Messiah Daniel 9:27
A. First Quarter - Seven Seal Judgments Revelation 6
- Anti-Messiah conquest (White horse) Daniel 11:36-38 , Revelation 6:12
- World War I of the Tribulation (Red horse) Revelation 6:4
- Famine (Black horse) Revelation 6:5
- One quarter of Earth destroyed (Pale horse) Revelation 6:8
- Persecution of Tribulation Saints.
- General Natural Convulsions, Black Out II Revelation 6:12
- 144,000 Jewish Male Evangelists Chosen from the twelve tribes Revelation 7:1-8·
- World Wide Revival from all Nations Revelation 7:9-17
- Silence for half an hour Revelation 8:1
- Two Jewish Witnesses in Jerusalem Zechariah 4:11-14, Revelation 11:3-6
- Religious System: Ecclesiastical Babylon Revelation 17:1-6
B. Second Quarter - Seven Trumpet judgments
7th Trumpet blows @ Middle of the Tribulation (3 1/2 Years 42 Months 1260 Days)
- 1/3 Dry Earth destroyed Revelation 8:7
- 1/3 Salt water destroyed Revelation 8:8
- 1/3 Fresh water destroyed Revelation 8:10
- 1/3 Heavens destroyed Revelation 8:13
- Blackout III- First invasion of Demons. Revelation 9:2
- Release of the 4 bound fallen angels of Euphrates Revelation 3:14
- 1/3 of humanity is destroyed Revelation 9:15
- Messiah will inherit the Kingdom Revelation 11:15
- Temple will be rebuilt and sacrifices reinstated. (They are preparing today!)
c. Events during the Middle of the Tribulation
· World War of the Tribulation Daniel 11:40-45
· Anti-Messiah is killed Revelation 13:3
· Satan cast down to the Earth Revelation 12:7-12
· Anti-Messiah raised by Satan Revelation 13:3
· Ecclesiastical Babylon Destroyed Revelation 17:16
· Two witnesses Killed and resurrected on the third day. Revelation 11:3-13
· Seven year covenant broken after 3 1/2 years Isaiah 28:14-22
· The Abomination of Desolation Matthew 24:15, Daniel 9:27
· The False Prophet Revelation 13:11-15
· Mark of the Beast: The number of his name is "666" and the worship of the Anti-Messiah (Anti-Christ) Revelation 13:16-18
· Persecution of the Jews begins Revelation 12:1-17, Matthew 24:15-18
D. Events during second Half Tribulation Six Bowl judgments
· Sores on those with the Mark of the Beast. Revelation 16:2
· Salt Water is destroyed. Revelation 16:3
· Fresh water is destroyed. Revelation 16:4
· Heat of the Sun is increased. Revelation 16:8
· Blackout IV. Revelation 16:10
· Euphrates dried up Revelation. 16:12
· 2/3 of all Jews do not survive the Great Tribulation. Zechariah 13:8-9
· Marriage of the Lamb Rev 19:6-9
· Marriage Ceremony of the Lamb
· The Bride is the Church and the Messiah is the Groom
Revelation 19:7-9 Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.” 8 And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. 9 Then he said to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!’
· Destruction of Babylon in Iraq. Zechariah 5:5-11 , Isaiah 13:1-5
· Fall of Jerusalem. Zechariah 12:1-19 , Zechariah 14:1-2
· 1/2 Jewish people remain. (Not cut off from Jerusalem) Zechariah 14:1-2
· 1/2 Flee to Petra, the mountainous rock fortress. Matthew 24:16, Isaiah 33:16
· Gathering of the Jews in Petra also called Bozrah (sheep fold) located in Southern Jordan Micah 2:12-13, Jeremiah 49:13-14
· Confession of Israel's National sin Leviticus 26:40-42, Jeremiah 3:11-18, Hosea 5:15
· Israel will announce the Messiah's Return Matthew 23:37-39, Joel 2:28-32
· All Israel (the 1/3 that survives the Tribulation) will be saved by NEW COVENANT. Romans 11:25-27, Jeremiah 31:31-34
· Yeshua will not return until the Jewish people ask Him to return by saying; "Blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord." Luke 13:35, Matthew 23:39
· All people of the world will see the Shekinah Glory Light Matthew 24:30, Isaiah 60:1
· It is written, Rev 19:14-AND THE ARMIES WHICH WERE IN HEAVEN FOLLOWED HIM UPON WHITE HORSES, CLOTHED IN FINE LINEN, WHITE AND CLEAN.
· Zechariah 14:5-AND THE LORD MY GOD SHALL COME, AND ALL THE SAINTS WITH THEE.
· Jude 14-AND ENOCH ALSO, THE SEVENTH FROM ADAM, PROPHESIED OF THESE, SAYING, BEHOLD, THE LORD COMETH WITH TEN THOUSANDS OF HIS SAINTS.
Jesus coming with the saints was prophesied even before the flood.
· 2 Thessalonians 1:7-THE LORD JESUS SHALL BE REVEALED FROM HEAVEN WITH HIS MIGHTY ANGELS. In the other verses, the word "saints" is used. Here the word "angels" is used. It has been noted in the Revelation that the saints were referred to, in some instances, as angels.
· 1 Thessalonians 3:13-AT THE COMING OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST WITH ALL HIS SAINTS.
· Colossians 3:4-WHEN CHRIST, WHO IS OUR LIFE, SHALL APPEAR,THEN SHALL YE ALSO APPEAR WITH HIM IN GLORY.
· Initial touchdown of the Messiah will be in Bozrah (Sheep Pen) also called Petra which is located in Southern Jordan. Isaiah 34:6 Isaiah 63:1-6
· The Messiah will fight the battle alone. Isaiah 63:1-6
· Anti-Messiah will be first casualty of this battle. 2 Thessalonians 2:8 Habakkuk 3:13
· Anti-Messiah's spirit is thrown in Hell Isaiah 14:3-11
· Anti-Messiah's Army continue to fight Zechariah 12:10-13:1
· Blood will reach up to the horse’s neck for 200 miles Revelation 14:19-20
· Victory Ascent upon the Mount of Olives Zechariah 14:3-4
· The Mount of Olives with split east to west in two parts.
· Remaining Jews in Jerusalem will flee to meet remaining Jews in Petra. Zechariah 14:3-4
Seventh bowl Judgment is poured out Revelation 16:17-21
This judgment is for all nations (Gentiles) that come against Israel since all living Israel is saved at the Second Coming the living Gentiles must be judged. This judgment takes place in the valley south east of the Temple mount in Jerusalem. See The Seven Significant Judgments for details about the judgments of God.
· Judgments of the Gentile nations in the Valley of Jehosephat Joel 3:1-3
· Separation of Sheep Gentiles from the Goat Gentiles Matthew 25:31-46
· The Sheep Gentile will help Yeshua's brethren, the Jewish people, during the Tribulation.
Separation of the Wheat and Tare/Believer's in the Church) Matthew 13:24-30
· Parable of the Dragnet Matthew 13:47-50
· Resurrection of Old Testament Saints Isaiah 26:19 Daniel 12:2
· Resurrection of Tribulation Saints Revelation 20:4-6
· Seventy-five day period for the removal of the abomination before the restoration: (1335-1260= 75) Daniel 12:11-12
· They will turn Military Equipment to Farming Equipment (Beat swords into plowshares)
· Anti-Messiah (counterfeit-son) and False Prophet (counterfeit-Holy Spirit) cast alive in the Lake of Fire Revelation 19:20
· Satan's will be confined to the Abyss for 1000 years Revelation 20:1-3
· Renovation for the Millennial New Heavens and New Earth Isaiah 65:17-25
· Establishment of the Davidic Throne Isaiah 16:5 Psalm 2:6-8, 1Choronicals 17:10-14 Jeremiah 33:17-26, Luke 1:30-33
· The Marriage Supper of the Lamb Revelation 19:6-8; Isaiah 25:6-9
The End to the Beginning
· Loosening of Satan to deceive after the 1000 years of confinement Revelation 20:7-10
· Final invasion of Israel
· Satan cast into the Lake of Fire
· The Great White Throne Judgment for all dead unbelievers Revelation 20:11-12.
· The Book of Life recording all people ever born. Psalm 139:16
· Unbeliever’s names are not recorded in the Lamb's Book of Life. Revelation 13:8
· Believer’s names are retained in the Book of Life. Revelation 3:5
· Unsaved are blotted out of the Book of Life. Psalm 69:28
· The Second Death is Eternal Lake of Fire. Revelation 20:13-14
· New Jerusalem from will come down from the heavens. Hebrews 11:9-10, Hebrews12:22-24, Revelation 21:9-22
· The Eternal Order of God. No further scripture Reference is given.
PLEASE REFER TO ANOTHER OF MY BLOG FOR MORE INFO.