I've learned these principles as a result of being in a constant state of warfare and my subsequent recovery. My new book entitled “The Declaration to the Spiritual Soldier details the principles by which we stand against the enemy and destroy his works.
When the Mind of a believer has been RENEWED. He/she will be able to defeat the enemy and speak life to others. Remember that no weapon FORMED against you shall prosper. The word did not say that the enemy wouldn't attack but the word said it would not prosper. The word prosper means, To make steady progress, to be successful. Most Christian get upset when it appears that they have been defeated when if they has just kept their eyes on the prize they would have made it from the bridge of reasoning to the shore of faith.
Remember the story of Job in the Holy Scriptures. Satan was ALLOWED by God Himself to TEST Job. All his property was stolen. All 10 of his children were killed, and all his servants were taken by force, but Job had a RENEWED mind. He knew that if God be for him, who could be against him. He knew that ALL things work together for good to them that love God, to them that are called according to His purpose. Saints Job as a man was and is no different than you or I. It is time to stand.
Strategies For Spiritual Warfare
Father we pray that you will move by your Spirit and that minds are changed and lives are saved. We pray that you direct our thinking and divorce us from any seducing or demonic spirit.
Father in the Mighty and Majestic name of Jesus we are now willing that the blood of Jesus cleanses us from all unrighteousness and by faith we renounce any stronghold in our life that is of the enemy.
We are committed to remaining vigilant and steadfast in these last days and to remove ourselves from anything we know that you would not approve of. We give you the glory and the honor, in the Name of Jesus.
1. Realize that Satan has already been defeated. When you go to prayer your attitude should be that you have already won.
A. The cross of Jesus is still and always will be more powerful than the works of the devil
B. Jesus is the King of kings and the Lord of lords. He has destroyed all the works of satan.
A. Ephesians 1:19-23.
B. Rom. 8:37
2. Your prayers and asking must be based on the word of God.
A. 1 John 5:14-15 And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask anything
B. 1 John 3:22
3. When you ask, it must be according to faith that is based on the word of God
A. Heb. 11:6
B. 1 John 5:4
4. Totally rely on the Holy Spirit 1 Cor. 2:10
A. Recognize that you need His Holy Spirit
B. Pray in the Spirit allowing Him to pray through you
C. He will cause you to speak Gods will, plan and purpose.
5. Take the keys from the kingdom of God that He has already provided for you. Matt. 16:19
A. Use the name of Jesus
B. Use all the spiritual gifs God has provided for you through the Holy Spirit 1 Cor. 12:7-11
C. Use the power giving, to superimpose the will of God and His word over the will and activity of the kingdom of darkness. Ep. 1:20-23, Job 22:28
D. Tell satan that he must cease and desist his illegal activity at once. Is. 45:23 Ph. 2:10-11
Here are simple principles to follow;
1. Establish your legal rights and authority in the name of Jesus
2. Use the name of Jesus, always recognize where the power comes from
3. Determine the strongman and subordinate spirits
4. Bond their works, and remind them that they are part of the footstool of Jesus
5. Remind spirits that they are helpless and there works have been destroyed by Jesus.
1 John 3:8
6. Loose every sign, symptom, and condition associated with their presence
7. Release the kingdom of heaven counterpart
8. Reinforce your prayer life with fasting
9. Remain submitted to the spirit of the Lord
10. Resist the devil and he will flee
11. Use the word. Jesus always spoke the word first
12. Stay under your covering. Stay under the teaching of your Pastor.